I REALLY (don't) Need One of These


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Distracted by all those "passersby" when playing Zelda? Can't stand human interference when destroying aliens? Looking for less reality while enjoying virtual reality?

Well I have a product for you!

Let me introduce the Gaming Scarf.


Never again be disturbed when the game is on the line!


2 Responses to “I REALLY (don't) Need One of These”

  1. Anonymous glenn 

    LOL Addiction at the next level!

    Too bad they don't make one of those things for a person's spiritual walk!!!

  2. Anonymous Josh Beam 

    Wow, that is probably one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while... Jeez, people with no lifes (like me... sadly)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs

Links

Meta

  • Click Here
  • Blog Customized by GLORIOUS
  • Creative Commons License